Back to Auto Category

Am I Covered While Driving a Rental Car?

Your current auto policy liability limits and deductibles would apply the exact same way as if you were driving your own car, as long as you are in the US, a US territory or Canada.

  • It must be a standard 4 door car, SUV or minivan.
  • Large Vans, moving trucks, RV’s are excluded and we highly recommend you purchase the separate rental insurance coverage.
  • Coverage is excluded in Mexico and Europe regardless of vehicle size.

Still have questions?

Call us Email Us