Back to FAQ Category

Emergency Condo/Home/Renters Claim Process

What exactly would be an emergency? Any situation where your house is no longer safe to live in and/or if not stopped the damage will get worse, i.e. house fire and or water damage.

If your house is on fire, please call 911 immediately.

For any other urgent immediate repair needed to prevent further damage please call Service Master 317-286-2999

In emergency situations, the key is preventing damage from getting worse.  It is possible that your emergency situation is not covered by insurance or that the damage is not more than your deductible. That is why we recommend calling service master first, before attempting to file a claim.

The 4 most common claims are:

  • Hail/Wind(storm damage)
  • Water backup in basement due to sump pump failure or water coming up floor drain(subject to your coverage limit)
  • Theft
  • Fire

Carrier Numbers to File a Claim:

AAA: 800-207-3618

Auto Owners: 888-252-4626

Grange: 800-445-3030

Progressive: 800-925-2886

Safeco: 800-332-3226

Travelers: 800-252-4633

Nationwide: 800-421-3535

Still have questions?

Call us Email Us